Monday, April 09, 2007

Heather Barr Photography around town

This past month has been a whirlwind, I entered 4 prints in a Professional Print competition, and all 4 ribboned! I will add the prints I chose, up on the blog in a bit. But what I learned from a professional print competition is that the prints that you might *LOVE* or your clients *LOVE* are not the one that the competition judges will! The judges run by a different rules, and all of this will be invaluable in the future.

Currently, the prints are on display at Citizen's Bank in Medfield, with some of my other work. Citizen's Bank has been wonderful about supporting small businesses and promoting them! (Thank you!). Bank of America, removed my business cards (and everyone elses) because they felt that they couldn't be responsible for the businesses that left their business cards in the business card holders (!!) . Bah!

Heather Barr Photography receives inquiries from students that want to become apprentices and be mentored! Keep those inquiries coming, I may not have *time* when you first request, but I keep your information on file for the future.